October 27, 2011

Happy Days

Gosh! I am in such a good mood today! It's not the prettiest of autumn days that I've experienced thus far on my German adventure; but it's one of those days you want to cuddle up on the couch and watch a good movie with some popcorn or hot chocolate!

I can't believe it's almost Halloween! Time is going by so quickly here, I love it! Pretty soon it'll be Thanksgiving! This year is a good year for Thanksgiving in my book, that's because Josh and I are going to be doing Turkey Day on our own! For those of you not catching on, we've been together for almost 7 years and we've always done our family's Thanksgivings; which were wonderful, but this year it's up to us and I find that so exciting, don't you?! I've already begun planning, I can't wait!

Josh and I (along with some friends) went to a local pumpkin patch this past weekend and if you're from our neck of the woods, you're used to Vala's Pumpkin Patch. This was not Vala's Pumpkin Patch. It was just a patch of pumpkins...crazy right?! Really cheap pumpkins I might add, I just wasn't expecting that!



No comments:

Post a Comment