July 7, 2012

I love this holiday

I hope everyone had a great Independence Day! I'll be honest, I had no idea how the Fourth was going to go. It was bound to be memorable, after all, it was Cole's first, AND Jerry and Gina got here. It's nice that they were able to come, but it was made even better when we were able to spend this holiday with family!

I've always loved the 4th of July, it's one of my favorite holidays. Every year I watch "Holiday Inn" around Christmas, but it's become a new tradition to watch it on our nation's birthday. I watched it with Cole and I'm so happy that he seemed to find it entertaining, I have high hopes for this child's taste in movies, especially movies featuring Fred Astaire and Bing Crosby! Can't wait to watch "White Christmas" with him!



No comments:

Post a Comment