October 31, 2012

Pumpkin Muffins

First, happy Halloween everyone! Second, I'm hoping to share some photos later of Cole in his costume. It's going to be great, so make sure to keep a look out! Finally, I hope you try these delisch muffins! I found the recipe on Big Red Kitchen and fell in love immediately. I am obsessed with recipes that only have a handful of ingredients, and this one?! This one only has two.

Sorry for the weird lighting, I only took a few pictures before I had to try these guys out!

Ingredients:
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin (100% pure)

Directions:
Mix, add to cupcake liners, bake at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle on a little powdered sugar if you so choose. 

Josh asked that next time I try adding some chocolate chips, if you know my husband at all, it's pretty amazing for him to say there will be a next time (kind of a picky eater) AND to add chocolate (not a chocoholic), wow. Just wow. If this recipe gets the stamp of approval from Josh, you know it's good! Oh and I read that this is a Weight Watchers approved recipe too. Happy baking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment