May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there. Thank you for all you do. You are amazing and deserve a round of applause! If this is your first Mother's Day (it's mine!), I hope you have an especially great day!

Lady,
I love you and I wish you a very happy and special Mother's Day. You are the greatest mom in the whole world and if I can be half the mom you are, Cole will be a very lucky little boy. I know today is going to be a hard day for you, I won't pretend to understand, but I will be sending you an extra helping of love that Grandma would have readily given. If you want, I can also send you baked goods made with expired ingredients, that should lift your spirits! "Goodness!"

You are one top-notch gal, and I love that we get to have a mommy relationship. Only now can I truly appreciate what you went through so I could have life. Among our many bonds, this is my favorite. Lorelai you're the greatest and I thank you for being my mom.

Love,
Lindsey (a.k.a. Rory)


No comments:

Post a Comment