August 19, 2013

Loving Lately

Let's get to it! This is what I've been loving lately:

  • The little things my husband does because he cares, like when he:
    • helps change diapers in the middle of the night, even when he has to work the next day
    • starts a load of diapers after I've forgotten...again
    • tears up when we have to be apart for a little while
    • fills my car up with gas
    • lets me know his flight went well
    • asks how my day was
    • knows the right words to calm me down when I'm being a crazy-head
    • takes his dishes to the sink
    • says "I love you" first
  • My mom and dad let me go on an Old Navy shopping spree for autumn apparel-thank you again! The first picture is only a small selection of what I got-woo!
  • Euro store finds: 1 mustard cardigan, 2 scarves, 1 large decorative pillow case < 20
  • Mama/Coleden date nights, we watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
  • That my mom digs Pinterest too, you have no idea how long it took me to convince her of it's greatness
  • When Nessa sleeps on Josh's pillow when he's gone, or after he get's up in the morning
  • The way Cole looks after he eats pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment