September 20, 2013

Photo Friday

Day 14: Breakfast. I was trying to take a picture of these delicious pumpkin muffins, when my child decided to come over and help me. What a helpful boy!
Day 15: Vintage. I love jewelry. I especially love vintage jewelry. These bobbles belonged to my great aunt and I'm obsessed with each and every piece.
Day 16: Black and white. Nothing like dead daisies to show you winter is fast approaching.
Day 17: Natural. Wet hair and no makeup, doesn't get much more natural than that!
Day 18: High angle. It might be raining, but that doesn't mean we can't have a day at the beach!
Homemade sand: 6 cups flour, 3 cups corn starch, 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil (thanks Pinterest!)
Day 19: Front door. 'nuff said.
Day 20: Music. What can I say, my son loves Pomplamoose!

No comments:

Post a Comment