December 27, 2013

Photo Friday

I hope everyone had a marvelous Christmas! It was a wonderful day for Cole and I, for the simple reason that we got to Skype Josh!!! This doesn't happen frequently, and usually Cole is already asleep, so he hasn't seen his Daddy in quite some time. He was so excited to show Josh what Santa brought him!

Day 22: Hustle & Bustle. It has been raining off and on for what seems like forever, but last weekend was beautiful. Hard to believe this picture was taken in December, right?! I'm so thankful for this gorgeous day, because it made me slow down and enjoy spending the day with my favorite little man.
Day 23: Gifts. Monday, I met up with my friend Sarah at the Euro store (aka Kik), she had never been-crazy! We came across this goofy hat, and Cole was all over it. Happy early Christmas sweet boy! If I'd let him, he'd sleep with that hat on, he loves it so much. I hope you had a great time at the Euro store, Sarah!
Day 24: Tradition. Like many, our family partakes in the awesomeness that is 24 hours of A Christmas Story, except the last 3 years, we haven't had access to TBS. Our solution? We roll the old-fashioned way, and just play it over and over on our DVD player, so old-fashioned, right?
 Day 25: Merry. A merry Christmas it was! Even though all of Cole's presents didn't arrive, he still had the best time! Grandma and Grandpa Trout sent some really cool clothes and the scariest sock monkey on the planet. Grandma and Grandpa Malfait sent his Cozy Coupe Truck. Did you know these things don't come put together? I didn't. It may have taken me 3 hours and I totally broke a sweat in the process, but this thing is solid...I hope.
Day 26: Clean up. Usually, I'm completely down for celebrating the January tree. This time, I'm just not feeling it. Maybe next year...
Day 27: New. It may be difficult to see, my favorite toy Cole got for Christmas was that thing that all dentist offices have, I think it's called a bead maze or something. My son is a wiggly boy, and this toy had him still for at least 20 minutes. That was the best Christmas present ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment