May 17, 2014

So so SO sorry

Is it just me, or does it seem like it's forever and a day between my blog posts? I promise I have a good excuse, well I hope you'll see it that way. Josh is halfway through his two weeks of leave since getting back to Germany. A lot has changed in our daily routine since Josh left, so when he got back, not only did he have to learn our new schedule, but we also had to learn to live together all over again because of it. It's fun and challenging and I'm loving every minute of it. Now that we're getting back to the swing of things, I hope my posts will become more regular.
 ^This was taken by Josh on Mother's Day, and I will treasure it forever. Also, Cole drooled all over me two seconds after this was taken.

Oh and one more thing, happy birthday Juliet!

No comments:

Post a Comment