July 18, 2014

Photo Friday

 Day 12: Play. I pulled out the paints and the big paper and let Cole go to town. I learned he's not a fan of painting with cotton balls or his fingers, but give him a paint brush and he'll go to town!
 Day 13: Sunday Funday. We munched on Cheerio necklaces while we watched "Planes." Movie snacks are way more fun when you make them yourself!
 Day 14: Upside down. This is one of Cole's favorite things to do right now. He'll climb up on our couch, throw his legs on the back of the couch, and just hang out upside down. Weirdo.
 Day 15: Sidewalk. It was such a nice, warm week we decided to take that to our advantage and head outside for some fresh air and chalk fun. Cole lasted about 5 minutes before he headed back inside.
 Day 16: Cold drink. On a whim, I decided to throw some mango, and blueberries into our blender with a little cherry juice, and guys, it's amazing! Cole has his serious face on, but it's because I was making him take a picture when he was trying to watch "Planes," that movie has been on a lot this week. A lot.
 Day 17: Open. A glimpse through our skylight.
Day 18: Freckles. I love my freckles, it's one of my favorite things about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment