January 2, 2015

Photo Friday 2015!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and Day. Our night was spent finishing off the Harry Potter series, drinking sparkling grape juice (Josh too, he was on-call), and reflecting on our crazy year. We actually rung in the new year watching an episode of "House Hunters International," it was based in Germany, in case you were interested. I think we made it to about 12:15, and the only reason we made it that long, was because we wanted to make sure that there wouldn't be any fireworks (there weren't) that could possibly wake our sleeping babe.

I figured, it's a new year, why not give Photo Friday another shot!

 

Day 1: 12:01 a.m. Okay, so this wasn't at 12:01, more like 5:30, but it's the best I could do. Our camera isn't so good for the selfies, and a wiggly toddler meant I had to take a snapshot with my phone, not my favorite method, but I also wouldn't have gotten this cute picture of Cole had I tried to grab another camera. I'll mark it as a win!

Day 2: Words to live by. A few days ago, I was scrolling through Pinterest and came across a pin for a reading challenge. This specific challenge gives guidelines on types of books to read. In this case, my challenge was "A book you can finish in a day." I chose "The World According to Mister Rogers." It's a compilation of Fred Rogers quotes. I've had my eye on this book for a while, and finally decided to sit down a read it, and it was just what I needed. I remember watching Mr. Rogers when I was younger, his show always left me with a smile on my face, and that's exactly what this book did as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment