May 6, 2015

1 month old!


Oh hey! It's me, Jensen, I'm 1 month old today. I thought I'd share a few fun facts about myself, and what I've learned about life:

  • I love my swing, tummy time, rocking, blowing raspberries, and bath time.
  • I very much dislike diaper changes, blood draws (for bilirubin and PKU), and having my clothing changed.
  • Daddy has the magic touch when it comes to burping me.
  • Mama can soothe me, usually by feeding me.
  • My brother, Cole, is very noisy, but I manage to sleep through most of his craziness.
  • I drink more milk than my tiny tummy can handle (thanks a lot, Mama, for the crazy amount of milk you smother me with). Word to the wise: babies can't do the gallon challenge either.
  • My family always laughs when I poop, I've been told it's because I make crazy faces and sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment