June 22, 2011

Something a little different...

So, instead of any catching up (because there's nothing, sorry to say I'm living a boring life as of late), I thought I might try something new.

I decided when Josh went to basic that I wasn't going to be the kind of wife that sits around while my husband is constantly exercising, which was easy to do in a tiny apartment that required little attention. Now, we live in this beautiful house, courtesy of the Air Force, and it requires a lot of work! I don't mind the housework, it gives me something to do but I don't feel it gives me the proper amount physical activity I am requiring.

As my husband would say, "here's the deal," I hate running, plus we're at approximately 100 degrees with the heat index down here in good ole Mississippi, I don't want to have a heat stroke trying to get in shape-it seems a little counterproductive.

I've heard so many great things about yoga and pilates, that I thought I'd give it a shot and I really like yoga, but my left wrist for whatever reason has been aching lately (I don't know if its the humidity down here or what) and I'm wondering if I should consider wearing a brace to make it feel better, and lay off the yoga until I'm better healed.

Anyway, that was just my thought for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment