September 13, 2011

We're home!!!

After a VERY long drive, Josh and I arrived into Omaha on Saturday night and couldn't be happier! I'm so excited to see everyone and I hope this next 3 weeks is jam-packed because I want to make the most of it!

Not a very long post today, just wanted to share my excitement at being home for a little while. Hopefully there will be something in the works so I can at least say goodbye to everyone, as soon as I find out I'll try to post something!

If you haven't been yet, hurry over to Borders at Shadow Lake they started a 10 for $10 deal on everything! It's getting pretty bare so you better hurry up! I was even able to find my next book to review! So keep an eye out for that in the near future!

As for the rest of my night?! I will be spending some quality time with my family at the Storm Chasers game!

No comments:

Post a Comment