October 19, 2011

Can you believe it?!?!

Wow! What a year this has been! I am absolutely astounded that it has already been a year since Josh and so many other friends joined the Air Force! I'm so proud of my husband, yeah it was hard to be without him for 8 1/2 weeks, but our relationship has never been stronger!

I am so thankful to be with him now, in GERMANY, and he's given us a better life, how can I not be grateful?! If it wasn't for the Air Force, I wouldn't have met Leshara, and how sad would that be?! My goodness, all the crying and sharing and supporting; I couldn't have asked for a better friend! No one understood how I was feeling except Leshara, and if that doesn't bring you together than nothing will.


So, I raise a fictional glass to the men and women who left for BMT one year ago today! I congratulate you on making it an entire year and thank you for your service! Another toast to the spouses who are too often forgotten, double gold stars for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment