January 3, 2012

This is going to be a great year!

Happy New Year 2012! I am so excited for this year for so many reasons; perhaps the most exciting is that we have finally entered the year that Etcha will be coming!
This was my first New Year’s away from Omaha, and what a difference! I mean, Omaha is nice in that there are a few firework displays and a few people will do fireworks on their own; the Germans however…such a different story! These people are CRAZY! This must be the only day they get to light fireworks because I saw more fireworks than I usually do on the Fourth of July! Also, they don’t seem to care that there are people standing on the other side of the road and will just toss fire crackers in your direction-not cool, not cool. 


I think this year my resolutions are to eat the best I can (which I’ve been trying to do as it is because of the baby), make the best use of all of my new sewing gear by making as many of the decorations for Etcha’s room as I can, and finally I want to try and keep a positive attitude no matter what! What are your resolutions for the new year?!

No comments:

Post a Comment