December 30, 2011

Wrapping up the year!

Can you believe 2011 is coming to a close?! This was a jam-packed year where I met new friends, had unforgettable adventures, and even made a baby! I think this has been the best year yet!

As great as this last year has been, I am looking forward to the New Year and all the excitement that surely awaits me!

Here is my year in photos!

Courtney's Wedding

Our house in Biloxi!

Finally made it to Biloxi!

Josh's squadron hosted a Dining Out!

I love this photo, thanks Leighann!

Nessa Rose graduated obedience school!!! What a good girl!

Air Force wives gotta stick together!

The fellas!

Hanging out at the beach!


That's right!

I just love this photo of Josh! (Thanks Leighann!)

Me, Heidi, and Heidi's awesome sun burn!

My crazy dog! Love her!

Josh and I at Bubba Gump's

Heidi and I at Bubba Gump's

The one thing I wanted to see more than anything in New Orleans!!!

Moving...again

Josh and I at Howl at the Moon during Tropical Storm Lee!

Sarah and I at Howl at the Moon after the Gay Pride Parade!

German Pumpkin Patch

Yahoo! We're pregnant and expecting this precious babe May 27, 2012

Etcha

Thanks for the memories 2011! Hope everyone has a great New Year's celebration! Be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment