March 6, 2012

Ranch Oyster Crackers

Do you ever find yourself looking for a snack and nothing looks good? That happens to me all the time. Today, for example, I was searching for something to munch on when I saw a bag of unopened oyster crackers and thought I haven't had Ranch Oyster Crackers in a long time, and as fate would have it, I found a packet of Hidden Valley Ranch! This. Is. Perfect. 

What I like about this recipe is that there are so many different ways to take it. You can bake it (I did this specific time), or not; add more seasoning such as dried dill weed and lemon pepper, or not. Be as creative as you want, it's your snack!



Ingredients:
1 bag of oyster crackers
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
Dash of garlic powder 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In a bowl or gallon-size bag mix ingredients
Spread evenly on lightly greased pan 
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crisp 
Let cool and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment