March 20, 2012

Top 5 pregnancy faves

I've been thinking about this blog for a little while now, but I wasn't sure how to start it. There are so many things that I have loved during this pregnancy, at the same time, I wanted to keep this list short and simple. Today, I had a few surprises that just so happen to fall under two of my top 5 categories, today was definitely the day to write this blog. So, here we go!
 
5. Ice water. I can't get enough of it! Luckily, Josh surprised me today with this water bottle. In case you didn't know, it's the best water bottle in the world! You can get it here.
4. Bowling. It's keeping me active, at the same time I can go at my own pace. My approach consists of a slow waddle, not a whole lot I can do about it at this point. Pretty soon I'm going to have to hang up my bowling shoes until after Etcha comes. Soon, but not yet. I'll enjoy it while I can, but better safe than sorry right?
 3. Ittibitz. If I can't get Dippin' Dots here in Germany, I can at least make a trip to the commissary for this amazing knock-off. It's the perfect amount. Now I'm getting hungry. Shoot.
2. The name. Contrary to popular belief, we are not naming our son Etcha. That was the nickname we gave him before we found out the gender so we wouldn't have to refer to him as an "it." Josh and I have decided on a name, but we are going to wait until he is born to reveal it, an extra surprise for everyone!

1. Josh. My husband has been amazing throughout this whole experience. There are days when I might not feel top notch, and he's always there to make me feel better. Josh knows just what to say to make me laugh. I love that he's obsessed with my belly button, even if I'm not so excited about it becoming an outie. Josh is genuinely excited for this baby, and that is the most comforting aspect of this whole experience. My husband is going to be a great daddy.
He woke me up this morning, and not only surprised me with my new water bottle, but a brand new cast iron skillet AND a step stool. I told Josh in passing a few weeks back that I would love a cast iron skillet and being the thoughtful man he is, he remembered and voila. As for the step stool, our bathtub has high walls, and this belly of mine makes it a little difficult to get in and out. Enter the step stool, brilliance. Thank you Josh, I love you and you almost make me want to change this to a top 6 just so I can add today into the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment