March 24, 2012

31 weeks

So this is what it feels like to be 31 weeks. Feels good. 9 weeks to go, can you believe it?! I am 1/4 of the way through my third trimester if that makes any sense. I hope you're not getting tired of my weekly updates. If I'm being completely honest, it's really the only noteworthy thing going on right now. I'm such a square.

I'm working on a recipe book so that all my loose-leaf pages can be compiled into one place, which is exciting to me and probably me alone :) Another reason why I'm a square. What can I say, I am loving the new stuff I'm trying and keeping track of it all is getting a bit out of hand. This is a nice easy task I am able to do and I think it's going to come in handy after Etcha arrives.

With the sorting of my recipes underway, I was trying to figure out where I wanted to put all of them. Maybe a generic white binder and I'll jazz up the cover? No. Put them all on my computer? No. I grabbed Josh's Grandmother's recipe book to sort through, and it hit me: these recipes have to go in here. This book is the perfect fit. It's got an old school flair about it that you can't find anywhere and all the recipes within it seem more important, like they've been handed down from generation to generation. I will hold on to and cherish this book forever; and then it will handed it down, as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment