July 10, 2012

Dunkaroo Dip

Remember back in the day when you had the tough choice of hot or cold lunch? I usually brought my own lunch, and the best part would be when I'd get to dessert. If I was really lucky, I'd get this happy little snack. Just thinking about it makes me excited about my lunch menu for the next week!

 

I'll save you the boredom of an entire blog dedicated to my new mason jar mugs (even though it's pretty danged exciting), I am already 100% glad I got them! They make every meal or snack seem extra special. Who doesn't love a little shabby chic with their meal? Root beer floats are a must with these jars! Love. Them.


Onto the dip, this snack is so easy and only requires 3 ingredients. Can it get much simpler than that?! All you need is Funfetti cake mix, plain yogurt, and Cool Whip. When I made it, I didn't happen to have Funfetti in my cupboard so I used white cake mix and added sprinkles.  I liked adding my own sprinkles, but I may have been a little overzealous. That would definitely explain the pinkish tint to my dip. Oh well, it just makes it unique!

Ingredients:
1 box Funfetti cake mix
2 cups plain yogurt (I used fat-free, organic)
1 cup Cool Whip

Directions:
In a large bowl, mix all 3 ingredients until completely combined. Chill over night, or at least an hour. Serve with teddy grahams or animal crackers. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment