July 12, 2012

I'm making a promise, and I want you to keep me accountable

I don't know if you've noticed, but the last few recipes I've posted have all been for sweets. I'm absolutely obsessed with baking or rather no-bake recipes. They're easy, quick, and SO delicious. As much fun as I'm having with trying these new desserts and sharing them with you lovelies, I really need to switch my focus.

This is where you come in. If I post a dessert recipe before posting a recipe for a meal, please, PLEASE give me a hard time about it. I mean a real meal, not salad kabobs, or snack food I'm talking turning on the stove or maybe even the oven (depending on the weather-I don't have air conditioning, remember?). I have a few ideas, but I promise the next recipe post I make will not be a dessert.

Thanks everyone! You all are top notch! I'm sending you all double snaps! Oh, and keep a look out for more photos in the near future; this time from Jerry and Gina's trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment