September 13, 2013

Photo Friday

Day 7: Texture. These are the stairs leading up to my house.
Day 8: Bright. It's been so chilly in our house, I finally had to bust out the tie blanket Josh and I made a few years back. I love how gaudy it is.
Day 9: Your choice. I found some fall coloring sheets online and my son was more interested in chewing on his new crayons. He also broke one, and my heart broke a little with it...
Day 10: Reading. I've been reading The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes recently. It's a collection of several Holmes stories, I'm currently reading A Case of Identity. My goal is to share my thoughts of the whole series instead of story-by-story. So far I really like it though! I also got it for free on my Kindle app., can't beat that!
Day 11: Eyes. It seems like Nessa Rose doesn't make too many appearances on my blog anymore, that needs to change and fast! I think she has the most beautiful eyes a pup can have. I love her to pieces! She likes the tie blanket being out more than I do!
Day 12: On my plate. We had pot roast. I love how easy and simple it is! 
2-3 pound chuck roast
red potatoes cut into large pieces
one onion cut into large pieces
carrots
beef broth
Throw the meat into your crock, followed by the veggies, and broth. Season with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt, and pepper. Place the lid on the crock and cook on high 5-6 hours or until meat is tender and falls apart with a fork. See, easy!
Day 13: Polka dots. I had kind of been wondering what I was going to do for this one, and then magically I receive a box in the mail with this amazing wrap dress that is polka dotted with tiny little flowers. Problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment