November 22, 2013

Beans and Weenies

Did your mom and dad make this for you when you were little?! This was one of my favorites growing up. Such a simple, easy dish, yum. Because of Cole's food allergies, we're already a tad limited in what we can give him, the trouble falls on his pickiness. My child is not a meat eater. For a while there, he would eat chicken nuggets, but that didn't last. I decided to give this classic a try, thinking maybe I could trick him into eating the meat. I cut it up so that there were only tiny pieces of hotdog and lots of beans. He ate maybe three bites before he was wise to me. Shucks. Oh well, I'll try again another time. I liked it...

Ingredients:
1 can baked beans
2-3 hotdogs

While heating baked beans in a saucepan on medium heat, slice hotdogs and the quarter the slices. Combine with baked beans and cook until heated through. Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment