November 22, 2013

Photo Friday

Day 16: The letter "N." I may not get to watch all of the games, but no matter where I am, I'm a Husker fan through and through.
Day 17: Brown. My mom sent me this art kit when I was still pregnant with Cole. I've held onto it, waiting for my son to show an interest in coloring, painting, or crafting. I'm still waiting.
 Day 18: Pattern. This is one of my favorite sweaters right now. I find myself attracted to clothes with geometric patterns. I love and can't get enough of them!
Day 19: Technology. I love being able to create my own Christmas cards. This one was a contender, but Josh and I decided to go another direction for this year's card. What do you think?!
Day 20: Leaves. Okay, I'll be honest, I forgot to take a picture of real leaves. So, Cole and I did a little painting. When I say Cole and I, I really mean that I got about 2 minutes of him holding the brush, painting a little, and then becoming more interested in the cup of water for our water color paints. My child is not a crafter, and it breaks my heart a little bit.
Day 21: Favorite smell. I'm trying to slowly infuse more Christmas into our house, starting with this. I love using the Frosted Cranberry/Cinnamon Stick combo in my Scent Bug from Bath and Body Works. It's my go-to non-candle fragrance.
Day 22: Before and After. I took our paintings and turned them into a Thanksgiving wreath! I like the way it came out.

So, that's been my week in photos, which apparently consisted mostly of clothing selfies, and leafy crafting. That's a good week in my book! Next week is Thanksgiving. GAH! I'm so excited! I can't wait, I'm going to try for a dairy-free turkey day, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment