December 6, 2013

Photo Friday

Day 30: Red. I love my Christmas apron! It's one of my favorite parts of the season.
I can't wait to tackle my December Photo-A-Day!
Day 1: Favorite Christmas song. Maybe it's because my hubby is away from home, but this year I find myself listening to Michael Buble's rendition of "All I Want for Christmas is You." Is that sad? I haven't figured out how I feel about this yet.
 Day 2: Ornaments. These two are my favorite ornaments. This year, I went pretty light on the tree decorations in an attempt to keep my child's interest to a minimum.
Day 3: Bundled. Finally had to break out the hat, scarf, and mittens earlier this week.
Day 4: Tree topper. I'm so happy we are currently living in a house where we can use our tree topper. We've lived in a few places where we've had to go (tree) topless-talk about risque.
Day 5: Wrapping paper. Pinterest has inspired me to wrap all of our gifts this year in parcel paper. I suppose it's a good thing, since this is Amazon's idea of a gift-wrapped package, the box doesn't even close all the way. I'm also hoping that if I don't use bright colored paper, Cole won't bother his gifts until Christmas.
Day 6: Temperature. I wasn't feeling creative. A screen capture will have to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment