January 12, 2014

Pollyanna

 
I'll be honest, I had never read Pollyanna before a few days ago. I have never seen the movie either. I happened upon it when I was scrolling through the Kindle Store's classics section (meaning the free section). Don't get me wrong, I had heard of Pollyanna, but never before had I lost myself in it's pages.

If you're looking for an easy read, filled with optimism, and hope; this one is for you. I quite enjoyed this little book. Pollyanna makes me want to be a better person. Try as I might, like many people, I sometimes find myself allowing my grumpy mood or small inconveniences determine how my day pans out. I know after reading this book, I will be sure to play "the glad game" daily, and share this eternal optimism with others, just as Pollyanna did.

No comments:

Post a Comment