June 4, 2014

Oh, Landstuhl Regional, you do not disappoint, and then you kind of did.

This morning I had to make my way to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center (LRMC) to fill a prescription.  For those of you that are reading this that live in the area, if you are given the choice between Ramstein Clinic's pharmacy and LRMC's, always, ALWAYS choose LRMC. I don't care if you are at Ramstein, still have it sent to LRMC, you'll still get it faster.

I walked in to a packed waiting room, thought "this is going to take forever," then had my number called and Rx filled within 5 minutes. If I was at Ramstein I would have had my number called 45 minutes later and that's just to let them know I'm there for some meds. I would then have to wait another 20-30 minutes for my name to be called again to actually pick up my meds, and that's for a decently empty waiting room. Get it together Ramstein, LRMC is kicking your butt.

As I was walking back to my car, I had to walk past the emergency room entrance where a number of news trucks were parked on the side of the road. Okay, I get that everyone wants to get the scoop on Bergdahl, but seriously, there is a parking lot 50 feet away, don't block the street at an intersection. Goons.

You'd think by the tone of this post I'm in a bad mood or something, but I swear today has been a pretty good day, especially since I just found out this Friday is National Doughnut Day. How can you not be happy after hearing that?!



No comments:

Post a Comment