June 20, 2014

Photo Friday

It has been a pretty busy week at our house as we prepare for our cruise. I feel like I've done 84 loads of laundry in the last 2 days alone. While I wait for the stuff in the dryer to finish, I thought I'd pop in to share my week in photos! I'm hoping that when Cole goes to bed tonight, I can do another post about traveling with a toddler, but don't hold me to it!

Day 14: Simplicity. I love black and white photos. For me, they add a simple touch. I got Josh a set of these bottles for our anniversary two years ago and I've been looking for a reason to photograph them!
Day 15: Dad. I was hoping to capture a picture of Cole and Josh, like Josh did for me, but it wasn't meant to be. Josh played medicine man all weekend since Cole and I were sick. Instead, here's a throwback to me and my dad (by the way, he still has that chair). I hope all the dads out there had a great Father's Day!
Day 16: The letter "J." I've slowly but surely been working on a bit of art for mine and Josh's room. There will be two canvases; one with Josh's initial, and one with mine. I'm not finished, but when I am, I'll share more photos!
Day 17: Flowers. Before my neighbor moved, she planted some roses. I thought more might bloom, but only one did. The day after I took this photo, we had an awesome combination of rain and wind and this flower is nothing but a stem now. I'm glad I got a picture of it when I did!
Day 18: Outfit of the day. Cole got this cape from Grandma Malfait for Easter and has refused to wear it until a couple of days ago. It makes him run super fast, and jump super high! I was afraid he would lose interest in it before I could grab the camera from upstairs, so a cell phone photo will have to do.
 Day 19: Book. I found out Eric Carle's birthday is next week, since we'll be on our cruise, I decided this was a better day for the "book" photo. This is quickly becoming one of Cole's favorite books. We read it 2 or 3 times a day. His favorite part is turning the different sized pages!
Day 20: 2 o'clock. Today is being spent finishing the laundry and figuring out what we're packing for our cruise next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment