July 11, 2014

Photo Friday

Hey all! It's been a crazy week. Cole's been sick, Nessa had a check-up, and it's been very rainy.

Josh and I thought Cole was just having a growth spurt, and teething all at once, but when he got sick in the middle of the night, we realized maybe it was something else. I hate and love when he's not feeling well; I hate that he's feeling lousy, but I love that he wants to cuddle and be close to his mama and daddy.

Nessa Rose had a vet appointment this week and after being in a stau (traffic jam) for an hour and a half, we finally made it. The doctor found a strange bump on her hip and needed to extract it to make sure she would be okay. Nessa also got a shot in the other hip, so she was a sore pup when we got home.

The rain. Oh the rain. Normally, I would be begging for sunshine and warmth, but after last year's scorching summer, I'm happy with the rain. There have even been a few thunderstorms, that just never happens here!

Now for Photo Friday! Check back this weekend for more of our cruise adventures!

Day 5: Bubbles. Cole loves bubbles. Until recently, I had forgotten how much fun we had with them. I need to look on Pinterest for a good bubble recipe, these ones didn't last too long. It couldn't have been too bad though, we played for almost 30 minutes!
Day 6: Filthy. Because of all the rain we've had, it's been on the chilly side this week, to the point where we actually had to close our windows. When I went to close the ones by our front door, I noticed how gross the window ledges were. Looks like I need to do some heavy cleaning outside. Also, I had just taken Nessa out to go potty, and Cole joined us outside, you can see his little footprints.
Day 7: On the floor. Cole loves going grocery shopping. He was checking his basket of food before leaving the market to head to his car. This boy knows how to shop!
Day 8: Addiction. My name is Lindsey, and I'm addicted to taking photographs of my husband and son together. I think there is something so sweet about capturing a father and son together. This was one of the days Cole wasn't feeling good and just wanted to snuggle with his daddy.
Day 9: Calm. A sick little boy makes for a quiet house around here. I just want to climb in there with him and snuggle the sick away. And yes, my son sleeps with a hand under his armpit.
Day 10: Playlist. One of the things I love about the show Supernatural is the music. Before our cruise I wanted to make a playlist with a few of the songs, these are my favorites!
UPDATE: I have had so many people pin this photo that I made a follow up here. Also,  I fixed the typo!
Day 11: Building. We love building tall, tall towers, just to knock them down. It's even more fun when mom and dad build a tower and Coleden gets to knock it down, that's the best. He has an evil laugh to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment