July 8, 2015

Supernatural Playlist

Last summer, when I was doing Photo Friday for July, I shared a playlist I was currently loving. I just threw it together so we'd have some music for our room on the cruise. I pinned it to Pinterest, to share with other Supernatural enthusiasts. What I hadn't expected was the feedback I got from it. It was mostly songs people felt I should've included. I didn't purposely exclude these songs, I was just trying to make a fun playlist for a vacation. Now that it's been brought to my attention, I thought I'd make a second list, to try and get the songs I forgot!

Here's the original list:

And the new list:

Thank you to the folks that gave suggestions, I hope this list makes you proud!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent. I am a great fan of "Supernatural."
    I couldn't have been happier when I came accross this playlist!
    Thanks so much for taking your time to do this. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Margret! I'm glad you like it, happy listening!

      Delete