August 1, 2014

So...Photo Friday...

It feels like I have really dropped the ball this month with Photo Friday. Sorry about that. Instead of trying to play catch-up, I'll save the photos I didn't get a chance to shoot and apply them to a future Photo-A-Day. As much as I love Photo Friday, I think it'll be around November or December before I can even think about starting it back up. With our big move coming up, I don't think I'll have the discipline to keep up with it, I've already proven that, huh?!

Speaking of PCSing, Josh finally got his orders for New Mexico. I have been going crazy, making lists and Excel sheets for our upcoming move. Last time around, I wasn't fully prepared for what needed to be done before the movers showed up.

This time I'm determined to be more organized and take a more active role the day the movers do come. In Biloxi, I didn't know what to do with myself, so I just stayed out of their way. We lucked out and had some amazing packers, like really amazing. I don't think we had anything break, at least nothing important. When the movers come this time, I will be more vocal in what I think needs extra care (I've unfortunately heard too many horror stories with the German moving companies).

We're still about a month away from when Josh and I are wanting to have our household goods picked up, and I feel like I'm already behind. If I start packing for vacations a month in advance, how much sooner should I have been preparing for our big move?! Yikes! I'm getting stressed out just thinking about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment