April 1, 2015

I'm going to have a baby this month!

It's finally April, and that means I'm due THIS month! I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, and tomorrow we will celebrate Josh's birthday and reaching 38 weeks. Soon enough, our family of three will become a family of four. Eeek!

Feel free to ignore my dirty mirror, I just don't care to clean it at the moment.
While we anxiously await our newest family member's arrival, I've been taking things slow (my only speed at the moment) and steady. When Cole naps, I usually take that time to get chores done, but the last couple of weeks, I find myself taking the opportunity to snooze too, if I don't, I can barely make it to 8:30. Josh started nesting over the weekend, and we now have the car seat installed, and it is so strange to see two seats back there.


I'm doing what I can to enjoy these last few moments with Cole as an only child, I think he's starting to realize something is up, he's been giving the bump a lot more attention the last few days. It's like he has to constantly be touching it, and he has been giving lots of hugs and kisses to his brother. Maybe he knows something I don't, only time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment