February 12, 2011

Exciting News!

The last few days have been hectic at best, but I have finally finished packing, and two days ahead of schedule!!! Yay me!

In other amazing news, I have FINALLY gotten my ring back! After several stressful weeks of dealing with a very disappointing JC Penney's jewelry department, I have my wedding rings! I would not recommend purchasing anything from them (not even to my worst enemy), it has been nothing short of agonizing. But that's a story for another time, the important thing is that I have my ring back!

Josh sent me pictures of our new home and I couldn't be happier! So here are the stats on it: 1750 sq. feet, 3 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths a backyard for Nessa to play in, and just a delightful house to make a home!

We finally have a sprayer!!! Wahoo!

So, to recap: I'm done packing, I got my ring back, I have a place to live, AND I just found out that I am going to a formal dinner with Josh on March 5! The commander's wife sends me emails informing me of the goings-on in Biloxi and Josh had already told me there was a dinner but that was ALL he told me. My attire must be an evening gown an I couldn't be anymore excited!!! 

  
Okay, so my dress won't look like that one, but I will be stunning regardless! I can't wait to see my husband and finally be back to living together, but having an excuse to get dressed up makes me even more amped to get down there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment