November 1, 2011

Happy All Saints’ Day!

Okay, it’s no longer October, and in my mind that means it is time for Thanksgiving!!! But really it’s my excuse to start listening to Christmas music!

Typically, we decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving; last year however, Josh was at BMT so I started decorating around the 5th of November!!! Can you tell who the holiday enforcer is?!


Oh and guess what?! An early holiday gift to us! We are moving into a different place (it’s the same kind of apartment, just available sooner!). I’m really crossing my fingers that we’ll be able to get our stuff on the new day we’re trying to get, that way we aren’t unpacking boxes and stuff the day before Thanksgiving like we were previously going to have to do.


I’m really excited for the coming weeks and I can’t wait to share them with you as they unfold! What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas traditions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment