November 15, 2011

Has it been 12 weeks already?!

I can’t believe that I’m already 12 weeks and some change! This is crazy! This week just keeps getting better too! This Friday, after almost a month and a half of living in a hotel and 3 months of living out of suitcases, we will finally have a place to call home and all of our belongings will be back in our hands!

To be fair, I know there are a lot of people who go longer without their possessions, and I don’t know how they do it. It does make me really appreciate what we do have, and when we have it all back, I will feel blessed!


I don’t think it would be a proper November post if I didn’t mention how excited I am for Thanksgiving!!! Almost a week away! Still have some shopping to do, but we wanted to wait to get the bigger stuff for when we got our house, and all the storage it holds! After that, it’s game on!!! Also, if it’s almost Thanksgiving, then it’s almost time for the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!!! Yahoo!!!


Now the challenge is to get into our new home, and unpack like crazy so we can find out if our casserole dishes and turkey will fit in our oven-wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment