November 17, 2011

Moving Day...Again

I feel like a nomad, but I guess that’s the life of a military family! We’ve been in Germany for about a month and a half and are FINALLY moving into our new home tomorrow!

I’ve been packing all morning, so that when Josh gets home from work we can run and try and set up our internet service so we won’t be without it for too long! After that, we are loading his car up as full as we can so that tomorrow all we need to do is hop in the car and go to the place we’ll be spending the next 3 years of our lives!

Oh and I had a doctor’s appointment a couple of days ago, still haven’t heard the heartbeat, but I got an ultrasound since the baby wasn’t cooperating, I think the baby secretly did it on purpose, because the whole time we watched our little Etcha (that’s what I call the baby instead of “it” since ultrasounds remind me of an Etch-a-Sketch) on the screen there was a lot of flopping around and even some waving to us!!!

Well, I still have lots to do; I just wanted to update everyone! Also, Thanksgiving is in a WEEK, only 7 more days until I get to watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment