April 1, 2012

32 weeks already?


8 weeks left, are you sure? It can't be, it really can't. This time has just flown by. I'm feeling so many emotions at the same time it's crazy. Wonderful, but crazy. At our next appointment, we are going to be touring Labor and Delivery. We must be getting close, April marks the start of appointments that happen every 2 weeks until Etcha comes, and that's no April Fools'!

Don't get me wrong, I am plenty excited for this precious babe to make his appearance, but I'm also glad we still have a little bit of time to finish up his nursery. We don't have a lot to do, it's those tasks that are more time consuming, or I'm unable to help; taking boxes down 4 flights of stairs to our storage room anyone? 

Josh and I want to say an early thank you to everyone that has sent us gifts, you are too gracious. You should also note that I have no idea what is in those boxes. Josh made me promise not to peak at our registry, and I have every intention of keeping my promise. Once again thank you in advance!

Special thank you to my mother-in-law Gina for sending me this shirt! It was just what I needed for this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment