April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Josh!

 

Okay, so maybe this was taken last year on Josh's birthday, but I just love everything about this photo (thanks again Leighann!), I always smile when I see it. This was one of my favorite days because from beginning to end, it was just plain fun. 

Flash forward one year, and we may not be spending the day at the beach, but we will be spending it together. If you're a military spouse, you know how precious it is to be able to say that, especially if the job they have has a high deployment rate. I'm so grateful to have this time with my husband, I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.

Happy 25th birthday Josh, you're the best and I hope this day is as wonderful as you are! If only you could just have the day off for your birthday, that would be pretty awesome. I love you!
~Lindsey & Etcha
P.S. I hope you like your birthday brownies!

No comments:

Post a Comment