April 28, 2012

This is my kind of day!


Now that's what I'm talking about! I love these kind of days. The kind of days where you can sit on your deck in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, snacking on some freshly cut strawberries. The kind of day when you have the windows open and the music turned up. These are the days I live for.

A few doctor's appointments back, we were encouraged to put together a playlist of music for when we go in for delivery and to try and listen to that playlist everyday. It's supposed to be played at a relaxing time, that way when it's played in the delivery room it will subconsciously help me relax. I like this idea. I don't know if it'll work, but I like it. I was thinking about the music I've been jamming to lately and thought I'd share! Here's a small selection from my playlist:
  • Somewhere Over the Rainbow-Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  • I Melt with You-Jason Mraz
  • Annie's Song-John Denver
  • The Way You Make Me Feel-Michael Jackson
  • Say What You Need to Say-John Mayer
  • This Afternoon-Nickelback
  • You've Got a Friend in Me-Randy Newman
  • Forever Young-Rod Stewart
  • Kokomo-Beach Boys
  • Fly Away From Here-Aerosmith
 What kind of music helps you relax, or at the very least puts a smile on your face?!

No comments:

Post a Comment