January 29, 2013

25 facts for 25 years



This past Sunday I celebrated my 25th birthday and I decided I would share 25 facts about myself, you know, because in my ripe old age I may forget.
  1. I have a crush on my husband-shhh!
  2. I am a list person. I write everything I need to do for the day in my agenda or on my mirror with a dry erase marker, just so I can have the satisfaction of crossing it off when it's been completed.
  3. I try to talk or text my mom and dad everyday.
  4. I'm 5'10".
  5. When I was younger, I wanted to be Ariel from "The Little Mermaid" and would act out the part where she props herself on the rock singing "Part of Your World" (reprise). I didn't have a rock so I would use the couch, a stool, anything.
  6. The beach is my favorite place to be.
  7. I'm right handed.
  8. I hate sneezing, it freaks me out.
  9. Josh and I play an unofficial game while watching movies and television. If one of us needs to leave the room for whatever reason, we try and pause the show as the actors are speaking (we've found they make the best faces mid-sentence) and rank them. Josh does it the best, I'm a little envious.
  10. I won't eat green candy of any sort, I skip over it or give it to Josh. If we go to the movies, I pick all the green candy out beforehand so I don't accidentally eat it.
  11. I loved living in Biloxi, and I would go back in an instant.
  12. I don't have a comfort food, I have a comfort movie. In good times and bad, "Steel Magnolias" is always there for me.
  13. The thought of getting a paper cut terrifies me.
  14. For whatever reason, I can't pronounce Guantanamo (as in Guantanamo Bay). I don't know how I say it, but Josh giggles almost every time.
  15. I only like eating apples when it's fall.
  16. My favorite animal is an owl and it is reflected in a lot of the jewelry I wear. I have a lot of vintage pieces that I've collected over the years. I've liked my owl jewelry longer than the recent fad, but I appreciate it because it makes it much easier to expand my collection.
  17. The smell of cantaloupe makes me gag.
  18. I listen to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole almost daily.
  19. I like small towns better than big cities.
  20. Opening gifts in front of people makes me nervous. I'm afraid I won't give the reaction they're expecting. If someone takes the time to pick out a present to give to me, I should at least have the right response.
  21. Sunday afternoon naps are my favorite part of the week. 
  22. I loved being pregnant. I had a wonderful experience that I will hopefully be able to repeat with any future children.
  23. I say supper not dinner.
  24. My go-to outfit is a pair of jeans, a plain tee or tank top with a cardigan over it (and some kind of owl accessory)
  25. Coffee has quickly become my one of favorite beverages, actually creamer with a little coffee is the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment