January 3, 2013

Happy New Year friends!

I'm sorry it's been forever since my last post. I sort of took a holiday, if you will. So much has happened since the last time we spoke. Let's see:

•We moved at the beginning of December (and still have no internet, which is another reason it has been a while since I've blogged)
•Cole started crawling and grew two teeth!
•He says mama and dada
•We went to Paris
•We visited the castle Rhinestein, and went on a cruise down the Rhine river
•I tried eiswein for the first time and a few different kinds of flavored brandy
•Cole turned 7 months old and had his first Christmas and New Year's celebrations
•Just yesterday, Cole stood up on his own!

We've kept pretty busy the last few weeks, so I hope you aren't too upset with me for not posting. When I have proper internet, I promise to share photos from my little holiday. Until then, I hope you all had a swell Christmas and a groovy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment