January 21, 2013

Spit it out already!


Does anyone else have dreams that seem so real you have to think it through as to whether or not it actually happened? Every couple of months I have this dream where I wake up, get dressed, have breakfast, and brush my teeth. Not that weird right? When I wake up in real life I find that I've spit all over my arm. You know, like when you spit your toothpaste in the sink. I always wake up right after that part. Kinda weird right? I don't know what a dream expert would make of it, but I'll take spitting on my arm over peeing the bed thinking I'm in the bathroom any day of the week (when I read this to Josh he said he appreciates this very much haha).

So that about covers my MLK day, how about you guys?! Oh and a happy birthday to my mama. I love you Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment