July 26, 2013

Cold drinks and vintage books


How absolutely amazing does this book look?! My mother and father in-law sent us this cute book, and I'm in love with it. 1. it's practical to our situation (you know, the whole living in Germany thing) 2. it's an old library book and smells like an old library book, which makes me adore it just a little more 3. it's a children's book, and who doesn't love vintage children's books?! 4. does anyone else look at the author and think Dr. Sheldon?! I totally do! Thank you Jerry and Gina, I think this is one of my favorite care package gifts we've received! 



I think from now on I'm going to give my drinks crazy names, I'm tired of always writing smoothie. This beverage I created will be called:

The Calm Before the Storm
Ingredients:
Raspberries
Pineapple
Mango
Apple Juice

Blend them all together until smooth. Be generous with the pineapple, it makes all the difference in the world.

I'm calling this drink The Calm Before the Storm because it was hot yesterday, I made this groovy concoction and today we are experiencing the best rain so far! Please Germany friends, make this drink, we need all the rain and coolness we can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment