August 5, 2013

Loving Lately

Hello all! Sorry it's been a while since I checked in, we've been very busy at our house. We hit the road on Friday and got back today. It was the trip of a lifetime, and I can't wait to share our adventures with you. This is what I've been loving lately this week (all of these photos were taken on my phone):



  • Being with Josh all day, everyday
  • Sunrises in Garmisch
  • Neuschwanstein Castle
  • Dachau Concentration Camp
  • Bavarian Alps
  • Faster drive home than the drive to Edelweiss
  • The look of my bed (I haven't laid down, I know I won't want to get up)
  • Great friends who go out of their way to let my dog out while we were away-thank you Steph and Larissa
  • My son for being amazing on our trip (and extra cute)
There is so much more I'm going to share, but right now I have some unpacking to do. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment