September 3, 2013

Loving Lately a little late!

Wow, Mondays that have holidays always make me forget they are Mondays. Oops! Although it's a day late, here is what I've been Loving Lately:


  • Four day weekends
  • Toom (it's like a Home Depot or Lowe's) 
  • The weather, it's been absolutely beautiful
  • The new Ikea catalog we got in the mail
  • Cole is officially a 15 month old, which he was by the last loving lately, but he hadn't had his wellness check-up yet, more on that tomorrow
  • Josh and Cole playing on the playground
  • DOUGHNUTS!
  • 28 days until we are Omaha bound
  • Travel planning, like most things I prepare for, I've already begun planning out luggage and what we need to bring. 
  • Chicken noodle soup on the weekend
I've decided to start something new this month, I want to try doing a photo-a-day challenge! I don't know if I'll be posting everyday, or if I'll try posting once a week (Photo Friday anyone?!). Who wants to try it with me?!


No comments:

Post a Comment