September 6, 2013

Photo Friday

Here we are! It's finally Friday and you know what that means...
In case you forgot, I shared in my Loving Lately post that I wanted to try a Photo A Day Challenge and these are my first 6 days:
 Day 1: 9. Bonus points if you know what episode this is from (and yes I watched and waited for the right time to take this picture).
 Day 2: Apple. Do you remember in junior high, making omelets in Home Ec.? I was kind of a weirdo back then and decided I wanted to try something different and that's how this wonderful concoction came about. Now it's the only way I eat my omelets. Recipe below.
 Day 3:Shoes. I finally received my bridesmaid shoes! Hope you like them Beth!
 Day 4: Lines. This is a picture of one of our radiators.
 Day 5: Orange. One of my favorite things here in Germany are the orange rooftops.
Day 6: Low angle. There are actually two trees here, they're sort of jumbled together.

So what do you think so far?!

Apple Omelet:
half of an apple, chopped (I used golden delicious)
1 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2-1 tsp. brown sugar
dash nutmeg
2-3 eggs, beaten
salt 
pepper 
cajun seasoning

In a pan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, and nutmeg. Stir to combine. You just want the apples heated through, about 3 minutes. Prepare omelet like normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment