September 6, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars

Photo: moviepilot.com
Gosh, I haven't done a book review in ages! I've read a few books, but never seem to remember to write down my thoughts on them before I've moved on to a new book. I don't like writing about them after I start a new one, in case I mix emotions from the different stories, does that make sense?

I like discovering books on my own. It seems like the books that have the most hype are the ones that let me down the most. I recently finished The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I gave it a shot out of pure curiosity, it was a good book, it was definitely a quick read, but with all the hoopla surrounding it, I thought it would be better.

Have you read it yet? I won't give anything away, but I will say I thought it would end differently. I feel like such a book snob right now, because it wasn't a bad book, not at all. I hope the movie did it justice, it just wasn't my cup of tea, I guess.

Okay? Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment