January 12, 2015

Breakfast Burritos

Happy Monday, everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was spent hanging out at home, which is our favorite way to weekend. 

Saturday, we had family movie night. After Cole went to bed, Josh surprised me with a game night. We played LIFE, I didn't know they made a new, fancy version, where everything is electronic. There were some parts we liked better, but other parts, you just can't beat with the original. I kicked Josh's butt! Forgive me for bragging, but he usually beats me at board games, so this win is especially fulfilling. Oh and the Patriots beat the Ravens. GO PATS!

Sunday was spent commissary shopping, napping, eating leftovers, photo editing, and watching the Golden Globes. My sister-in-law finally announced she's pregnant, and I am so excited I don't have to keep it a secret anymore. Congrats Beth and Dan! I love that we get to be pregnant together!

Now for the burritos! I can't tell you how many different breakfast burrito recipes Josh and I have tried. It's not like it's a difficult concept, but every version we tried seemed to be missing something, and didn't taste right. Even worse would be one of us liking it, but the other hating it. We decided one more try before giving up, and I'm so glad we tried again! These breakfast burritos are perfect for us. They are easy to make, didn't take long, Josh can spice his up, mine can stay mild, and best of all? They reheat like a dream! 


We used shredded hash browns, but I think any kind of hash brown would work well. When we reheated them the next day, I preheated the oven to 350, and baked for 20-25 minutes. If you don't have a breakfast burrito go-to, I highly recommend this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment