March 10, 2015

The Nursery

This weekend flew by! When did it become Tuesday afternoon? Shoot. The nursery checklist is finishing out nicely; the crib and dresser are assembled, the glider is in place, and I finally got around to hanging my D.C. Comics paintings. I only painted them a hundred years ago, it was about time, right?! We'll add blackout curtains and crib skirt soon. I think I'm pretty much done decorating, any additions to the nursery will wait until we move back to Omaha. Let me know what you think of Little Brother's room!

 Finally got the mobile up. Once we add the crib skirt, you won't see all the hand-me-downs!
 Cole decided to help me take some pictures, he's always so helpful!
 T is for Trout (in a) TARDIS (diaper cover). Thanks Shelby! I love my fellow Whovians!!!
 This little book was under our Christmas tree. Josh always finds the cutest gifts!
 Cole took a break to lay down on the softest carpet on the planet. 
 Flash, Batman, Green Lantern, and Superman.
 I love how they turned out and that they're similar to Cole's paintings but so different too!
Cole thought the dresser needed a little something extra, nothing says nursery like a Cookie Monster car with a Spider-Man cup on top! I love my little ham! I think he's starting to understand something big is coming, and it'll be so exciting to see what he thinks of his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment