July 13, 2015

We're getting so close!!!

Guys. Seriously. 40 days. Is that right?! It can't be. 40 days, or 6 Saturdays, or 1 month and 10 days, any way you slice it, we're close.

Right now my focus is figuring out how much we can fit into our cars. My goal is to get rid of enough of my clothes, that I can fit everything into a single suitcase. To be clear, I plan on using the vacuum-seal bags, I'm not planning on getting rid of that much clothing. It's just hard to know what we are going to need in Nebraska, with it's crazy weather; plus we don't know how long we'll be without our stuff.

I also hope that I'll be able to use the same logic and get Cole and Jensen's clothes in one suitcase as well. Hopefully, we'll be able to fit so much into my car that when Josh joins us in Omaha a week and a half later, his car won't be so full. It will be, I'm just trying to be positive.

Thankfully my father-in-law, Jerry, will be flying down here to help drive up to Omaha with me and the boys. I can't even imagine making that drive by myself. Yikes. Thank you, Jerry for helping us out!

Okay, I've procrastinated long enough, I'd better get back to my to-do list for the day. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment